What are the Top Modeling Agencies in Philadelphia? The City of Brotherly Love offers many opportunities—and the field of modeling is no exception. When compared to the likes of some of the most popular and top modeling cities in the U.S., Philly is right on par. Perhaps it is its close proximity to NY; perhaps it is its great location along the east coast; whatever it is, Philly is a wonderful place to try your hand at a modeling career. If you are a woman looking for a modeling agency in Philadelphia, here is a list of the Top Modeling Agencies in Philadelphia!
(in no specific order).
1) Metro Model Management – Urban modeling agencies. Known for high quality models with great experience. Greatly seasoned new faces! Able to properly prepare you for the fashion industry.
2) AMA Talent Agency – Specializes in actresses/actors, models and artists. Staffed with professional booking agents in media (TV, Film, Theater, Commercial etc).
3) Wilhelmina Models – Predominantly known for their nationwide clout, they bring that same element and quality to Philadelphia!
4) Expressions Modeling and Talent Agency Inc – Represents models of all ages. Locally and among the East Coast. Specializes in Print, Commercial and Film.
5) G Williams Agency – Specializes in theater and casting services. Established in PA since 1997.
6) Greer Lange Talent Agency, Inc. – Always looking for fresh faces; Online applications available. More than two sponsors. Fully licensed and established since 1986.
7) Models On The Move – Established in 1974, they represent over 900 clients. They also represent other talents such as comedians and entertainers. All ages.
8) Reinhard Agency – One of the highest respected agencies in PA. Known best for providing professional talent. Specialized in Fashion, Commercial Print, Runway and TV.
9) Plaza 7 Talent – One of the leading modeling agencies in Philly. Also founded in 1974. Specific credentials for the models they seek! Provides bookings locally, nationally and internationally.
10) Veronica Goodman Agency – Franchised in 1984. Unlimited services. Bookings in all model fields. Represents musicians also. Online sign-up available.
11) Click Models Philly – With offices in NY, Boston, Miami, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. Run by Renee Lauren, Click Models is easily one of the best hands down even outside of Philadelphia.
Hopefully this list can help you begin your career, whether you are looking for a high-fashion modeling agency or you’re looking for more urban modeling agencies, we hope this list can provide you with some direction as an aspiring model and grant you much success in the end! Believe in yourself and get to work! God Bless.
Back to Modeling Wisdom!
P.S. If you are serious about getting started as a model, do not miss out on the following resource By R.C. Lane – The Model’s Bible & Global Top Modeling Agencies Contact List – An Insider’s Guide on How to Break into the Fashion Modeling Industry